4th International Forum "Banking Automation 2017: All Products and Solutions"
Dates and Location:
October 18-19, 2017 – CEC "Expocentre" (14 Krasnopresnenskaya Emb., Moscow)
Association of Russian Banks (ARB) and iFin Media Co.
The 4th International Forum "Banking Automation 2017: All Products and Solutions" that will be held by the Association of Russian Banks (ARB) and iFin Media Co. is going to take place on October 18-19, 2017 at the CEC "Expocentre", Moscow. Since 2001, ARB and iFin Media have been successfully acting as co-organizers of the International Forum “iFin”, the annual IT and business event for financial institutions.
In 2016, the 3rd International Forum "Banking Automation 2016: All Products and Solutions" that was held in mid-October (CEC "Expocentre", Moscow) brought together the best and most actual IT-solutions for banking industry. Within two days of the Forum, there were listened 80 reports on the most important segments of banking automation. Over 1,100 delegates attended the Forum. A total of 58 leading national and foreign IT-companies demonstrated their products and services, as follows: Intel (as General Sponsor), IBM (as General Partner), GK CFT, Diasoft, BIFIT, iCAM Group, 1C, YADRO (as Sponsors), Oracle, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, BIS, «UniSAB», INVERSIA, ProgramBank, BSS, MFMSolutions, RDTECH, Santelekom, Skolkovo Fund, Bull (Atos), Check Point (as Partners).
Exhibition will run on October 18-19, 2017 at the Pavilion #7. The exponents are going to demonstrate a lot of automation products and technical solutions applicable to a wide range of business services, tasks and processes, as well as modern banking equipment. Segments of banking automation to be presented at the Forum:
- Automated Banking Systems (ABS), Integrated Banking Services (IBS), Core banking
- Front-office, Branch Network
- Retail Business Automation
- Corporate Business Automation
- Electronic and Mobile Banking, Remote Banking Systems
- Plastic Cards, Payment Systems, Card Processing, NFC
- Electronic and mobile commerce, Internet and mobile acquiring
- Self-service Systems, ATMs, Payment Terminals/Kiosks
- Sales, Banking Services and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, Call Centers
- Efficiency Management and Business Analysis, Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) Systems, Risk Management
- Banking IT infrastructure, Data Processing Centers, Professional Equipment, Computer Networks and Telecommunications
- IT-Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Outsourcing and Cloud Technologies for Banks
- Information Security in Banks
- Electronic Document Flow, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems, Electronic Archiving
- Electronic Document Flow between banks and government offices
- Enterprise resource management (ERM) and Human Resources Management (HRM) Systems
- Integrated Banking Solutions
According to the Forum agenda, the training Conference will be running alongside the Exhibition. The Conference program includes keynote speeches, panel discussions and presentations made by leading IT companies and banks. A number of current issues and the latest trends in banking automation are expected to be discussed during the Conference sessions and round tables.
Estimated attendance at the Forum is 800-1,000 (executives and IT/Business Division specialists who represent Russian or foreign banks). FREE admission would be provided only to the pre-registered delegates. Unlimited number of delegates from each bank is allowed.
A 10% discount of current price list is provided to the companies that submit their application by March 10, 2017.
For Exponents and Speakers
The Forum is the perfect place for banking software&hardware vendors to bring their brand new infrastructure products and solutions to business community.