Time and Location:
October 18-19, 2017 – Central Exhibition Complex (Expocentre), Moscow
Association of Russian Banks (ARB) and iFin media.
4th International Forum “Banking Automation 2017: All Products and Solutions” held by the Association of Russian Banks (ARB) and iFin media is going to take place on October 18-19, 2017 in Moscow . Since 2001, ARB and iFin-Media have been successfully acting as co-organizers of the International Forum “iFin”, the annual IT-event for financial institutions.
This Forum focuses on the following objectives:
- to put all up-to-date automation products and solutions for banking in the right place in order to help banks improve business efficiency and customer service
- to set up discussion board on new trends in business optimization for banking industry using widely the latest information technologies
- to give a number of banking IT-experts an opportunity to met national or foreign achievements in automation via “immersion technique”
Exhibition will run on October 18-19, 2017 at the Pavilion #7 of the Expocentre (Central Exhibition Centre), obtaining space of 5,800 sq.m (app. 62,500 sq.ft). The exponents are going to demonstrate a lot of automation products and technical solutions applicable to a wide variety of business services, tasks and processes as well as modern banking equipment.
Banking Automation Products and Solutions to be presented at the Forum
- Automated Banking Systems (ABS), Integrated Banking Services (IBS), Core banking
- Front-office, Branch Network, Retail and Corporate Business Automation
- Electronic and Mobile Banking, Remote Banking Systems
- Plastic Cards, Payment Systems, Card Processing
- Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Self-service Systems, ATMs, Payment Terminals/Kiosks
- Sales, Banking Services and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, Call Centers
- Efficiency Management and Business Analysis, Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) Systems, Risk Management
- Banking IT infrastructure, Data Processing Centers, Professional Equipment, Computer Networks and Telecommunications
- IT-Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Outsourcing and Cloud Technology for Banks
- Information Security in Banks
- Electronic Document Flow, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems, Electronic Archiving
- Electronic Document Flow between Banks and Government offices
- Human Resources Management (HRM) Systems
- Integrated Banking Solutions
- Big Data – Real Case Studies in Banking Industry
To the Forum agenda, the Conference (“Theory to Practice” format) will be running alongside the Exhibition. The Conference program includes keynote addresses, panel discussions and presentations made by leading IT-companies and bank delegates, as well as their success stories. A great number of current issues and the latest trends in banking automation are expected to be discussed during the Conference sessions and round tables.
The estimated attendance is about 800-1000 delegates representing Russian or foreign banks. Unlimited number of delegates is permitted. Only preliminary registered attendees would get a free admission to the Exhibition and Conference halls.How to book Exhibition stand or register as Conference speaker
More info about Forum location